San Luis Obispo Camp: March 9-12, 2017
TRAIN LIKE A PRO!
San Luis Obispo – March 9-12, 2017
PacWest Athletics is excited to present our 9th annual late winter triathlon training camp. After amazing camps in North Scottsdale, Arizona and Palm Desert, we return to the Central Coast of California for a 4-day intensive training and instructional camp in beautiful San Luis Obispo. Our camp will challenge you to your physical and mental limits while creating an incredible bonding experience with teammates, coaches, and business partners.
This camp is perfect for the serious and confident beginner, solid intermediate and advanced-level triathlete. There will be full staff support during all phases of the camp and an organized practice triathlon in either Morro Bay or Lake Lopez (barring water level conditions) on our final day.
- Personalized training plan for every athlete
- On-site bike mechanic and bike transport services
- Personally assigned riding group each day
- Individual filming & swim stroke analysis
- Individual filming & running form analysis
- SAG with mechanical support during all rides
- Practice triathlon on final day of camp
- Secure bike storage at hotel & daily transport service to/from SLO Swim Center
- Sports nutrition product (energy food and drink) provided
- Catered group dinners on Wednesday and Friday
- Optional group outings on Thursday & Saturday evenings
- Training camp technical shirt and other sponsor branded merchandise
- Registration fee includes four hotel nights, daily breakfast, two catered team dinners and happy hour!
Camp headquarters and our host hotel are conveniently located near downtown San Luis Obispo and all of our training facilities including the SLO Swim Center (Sinsheimer Pool), Cal Poly track and Morro Bay’s Coleman Park.
Tentative Camp Agenda #
Wed 3/8 – PM: Participant travel day, camp check in and hosted dinner
Thu 3/9 – AM: Breakfast & camp orientation, swim, ride and brick run
Thu 3/9 – PM: Happy hour social, group outing at San Luis Obispo Farmers’ Market
Fri 3/10 – AM: Breakfast, swim and ride
Fri 3/10 – PM: Track workout, happy hour social, guest speakers, YOYO (you’re on your own) dinner
Sat 3/11 – AM: Breakfast, long ride and short brick run
Sat 3/11 – PM: Happy hour social, catered dinner, guest speakers, practice triathlon orientation
Sun 3/12 – AM: Breakfast, travel to Morro Bay or Lake Lopez for practice triathlon
Sun 3/12 – PM: Training camp concludes, travel home
# Workouts are subject to change due to weather or outside circumstances
Check out some of our past Training Camp Photos.
Embassy Suites by Hilton
333 Madonna Road
San Luis Obispo, CA 93405
4-Day Camp Registration per Participant *
$640 – 2 Queen Beds suite – quadruple occupancy
$700 – 2 Queen beds suite – triple occupancy
$825 – 2 Queen beds suite – double occupancy
$825 – 1 King bed suite – double occupancy
$1,200 – 1 King bed suite – single occupancy
* This is an all-inclusive registration fee for four hotel nights, daily breakfast and happy hour socials, two catered meals and all other camp related expenses. Camp is limited to 50 athletes.
Bike Transport Services
For San Francisco Bay Area camp participants, PacWest can provide bike transport services to/from San Luis Obispo upon request. Arrangements will be made in advanced to drop bikes off in a designated location the Sunday prior to the start of camp. However, it is recommended that participants bring their bikes separately. Please contact us if you need assistance.
What to bring?
We’ll send out a check list to all registered participants.
For more information, please contact us at [email protected] or call (415) 409-5900.